The Aurora Area offers a multitude of sporting facilities from baseball to golf to volleyball and everything in between, many of which are open year round. Professional, amateur, and youth sporting events can be organized to your teams' specifications.
The Aurora area offers a variety of great sports facilities including:
- Stuart Sports Complex - Newly expanded Stuart Sports Complex has become one of the Midwest's premier athletic venues with 300 acres of action featuring 32 full-size soccer fields, eight lighted softball/baseball fields and parking for 1,300 cars.
- Vaughan Athletic Center - 225,000 sq. ft. athletic, fitness and aquatic center features nine indoor tennis courts, four basketball courts suitable for multi-use, two indoor tracks (1/6 mile upper level and 1/8 mile lower level) and the VAC café. The VAC is home of the 2015 Butterfly Aurora Cup, a USA sanctioned table tennis tournament with 38 segmented courts.
- Rush-Copley Healthplex - Located at the west end of Rush-Copley's Aurora campus, the Healthplex is a spacious 166,000 square-foot facility that offers the very latest in equipment, creative and medically-sound fitness and wellness programs, and is home to the area's only premier tennis club featuring 8 DecoTurf (hard) indoor courts.
- Parkside Lanes - Offering 54 competitive bowling lanes, Parkside is one of the largest bowling facilities in Illinois. A member of the Suburban Windy City Bowling Association, Parkside utilizes the latest innovations in automatic scoring and synthetic surfaces for consistent, professional play. Parkside is proud to be the home bowling center of Sean Rash, 2012 PBA Player of the Year.
- Rich Harvest Farms - Since opening in 1999, Rich Harvest Farms has been a premiere destination for golfers from all over the world. The facility is home to the Kids Golf Foundation of Illinois as well as the Northern Illinois University Huskies Men's & Women's Golf Teams. The course has earned many honors including consistently being named one of Rolex's "World's Top 1,000 Golf Courses" and Golf Digest's "America's 100 Greatest Golf Courses." Golf Digest also honored Rich Harvest Farms in its inaugural year by naming it the 5th Best New Private Course in the United States. Rich Harvest Farms is proud of its prestigious list of amateur and professional golf tournaments both past and future.
- Supreme Courts - Conveniently located just 5 miles from I-88 near the Fox Valley Mall, Supreme Courts boasts 4 high school courts with premium hardwood floors, full climate control (cooled in the summer, heated in the winter), 24 collegiate-grade ceiling-mounted baskets, large wall and ceiling-mount scoreboards on each court, and professional scoring tables. Supreme Courts uses the same flooring as 90% of NBA courts and top universities like Duke, Kentucky, North Carolina, Notre Dame, and Indiana University. The low-profile interwoven subfloor design provides enhanced acoustics and dynamic, uniform ball bounce.
- Wheatland Athletic Association Sports Center - Two indoor soccer fields with top-of-the-line new turf and sand infill for tournament or event use. Includes viewing areas, renovated washrooms, and ample parking.
- Orchard Valley Golf Course - Rated by Golf Magazine as the #6 public course in Illinois and 4 1/2 stars by Golf Digest, Orchard Valley features a beautiful 18-hole championship layout with a blend of natural challenges such as meandering wetlands, lakes, roughs, water hazards, bunkers, hollows, and waterfalls. Dining and events space on-site make this an ideal location for tournaments, special events, weddings, and other group outings.
- Waubonsee Community College Field House - a 59,000 sq. ft. athletic training facility, featuring three new indoor practice courts and a suspended running track, among other state-of-the-art features. The Field House also offers athletes almost 60,000 sq. ft. of additional space to practice, train and exercise.
- Marge Cline Whitewater Course - Enjoy the Midwest's newest whitewater paddle destination featuring 1,100 feet of whitewater, scenic river walk and picturesque bridge. Located on Yorkville's scenic Bicentennial Riverfront Park and the Fox River Water Trail.
- Beecher Community Park - The park is over 22 acres and is the location of several baseball fields, a playground, a walkway around the play area, beautiful shade trees to sit under and permanent picnic tables. This park is the site of the annual Hometown Days Festival held Labor Day weekend.
For a full inventory of our facilities, view our directory below.
Family owned and operated since 1999, and just 40 miles outside of Chicago, Arranmore Farm & Polo Club is Chicagoland’s premier open-air ven...View Details
Based in Aurora, Illinois, on scenic acres of Kane County Forest Preserve land at Aurora West Forest Preserve, The Aurora Barnstormers R/C Club is a d...View Details
The park is over 22 acres and is the location of several baseball fields and a playground. There is walkway around the play area, beautiful shade tree...View Details
Named as one of the best golf courses in the Chicagoland area by Chicagoland Golf Magazine, Blackberry Oaks is a public, 18-hole championship golf cou...View Details
Golfers will enjoy all that Bliss Creek has to offer, from the casual atmosphere of the bar and grill, to cocktails on the deck overlooking the first ...View Details
Also known as: Waubonsie Creek Park & baseball field. This lighted facility has 2 baseball fields and parking for approximately 250. For permittin...View Details
9-hole executive golf course, par 29. Distance: 1,358 yards. 46W994...View Details
25-yard competition lap pool heated to 83 degrees with 5 lanes, starting blocks and flags. DuPage Swimming Center employs a state-of-the-art sanit...View Details
Welcoming and challenging, Fox Bend Golf Course boasts plush fairways, mature trees and challenging greens. This 6,890 yard, par 72 course tests skill...View Details
12-Hole Disc Golf Course Baseball / Softball Diamonds Hiking/Biking Trail...View Details
Serving the greater Aurora Area with sports and fitness programs. ...View Details
Brand New! Go For It Sports strives to provide a multi-use sports facility for sports teams, running enthusiasts, and persons of different a...View Details
Visit us at the FOX VALLEY MALL in AURORA. We LOVE ice skating, which is why we skate all year round ice skating rink! Using synthetic ice your family...View Details
The paddling community is all abuzz about the Marge Cline Whitewater Course. This new, state of Illinois recreational facility is centrally located in...View Details
One of Chicagoland's top five courses, Orchard Valley Golf Course is an 18-hole, 6,800-yard, par-72 championship layout open to the public. Featur...View Details
You can depend on Oswego Cyclery’s trained expertise to assist you in purchasing and maintaining the best cycle for your needs. They are full se...View Details
Oswego Segway is an authorized dealer for three quality brands: Segway, DTV Shredder and Green Mountain Grills (GMG). Unlike the big box retailers, wh...View Details
Come experience a special brand of bowling fun! As one of the largest centers in Illinois, Parkside Lanes is able to offer a variety of bowling format...View Details
Phillips Park Golf Course can be played from three different tee boxes with the Championship tee measuring just under 6,200 yards and the forward tees...View Details
Park features over 66 acres for soccer, football, basketball, lighted softball/baseball fields, sand volleyball, skate park, shelter, walking trail, s...View Details
The facility features three large community rooms, multiple classrooms, gymnasium and a performance stage. It is an ideal location for business meetin...View Details
In the Rolex World's Top 1000 golf courses and in Golf Digest's America's Top 100. Proud host to 2015 Palmer Cup. This superb masterpiece ...View Details
Located at the west end of Rush-Copley's Aurora campus, the Healthplex is a spacious 166,000 square-foot facility that offers the very latest in e...View Details
Featured on The Golf Scene with Steve Kashul and Heralded as one of Chicagoland's best buys for 18 holes, Settler's Hill is a favorite in Kane...View Details
Solfisburg Park, at Ohio Street and Indian Avenue, provides one Little League field (Frett), one Pony League field (Lancaster) and one Legion League f...View Details
Sport Zone is Chicagoland’s premier family entertainment center, offering a wide variety of activities for families, groups and individuals alik...View Details
Stonebridge Country Club is a private, member-owned social club owned by equity members. Stonebridge has several membership options including Golf (In...View Details
As one of the largest sports complexes in the Midwest Stuart Sports Complex is a premier location for hosting local regional and national tournaments....View Details
4 ball fields, playground, dog park, concessions, picnic shelter, natural wetland, open space....View Details
Supreme Courts is conveniently located just 5 miles from I-88 near the Fox Valley Mall, Supreme Courts boasts 4 high school courts with premium hardwo...View Details
Valley Green hosts a laid-back, unobtrusive environment perfect for those who are new to golfing, kids, leagues, or those experienced golfers who want...View Details
225,000 sq. ft. athletic, fitness and aquatic center features nine indoor tennis courts, four basketball courts suitable for multi-use, two indoor tra...View Details
WAA's soccer field is Astroturf “Golden Series” and the only one in the Midwest! There is Gentile Field outside the facility that allow them to play b...View Details
On March 10, Waubonsee will celebrate the opening of its new Field House, a 59,000-square-foot athletic training facility, featuring three new practic...View Details
58 acres with baseball and softball fields, two basketball courts, hiking or running trails, roller hockey court and 100-car parking lot....View Details
Wheatland Athletic Association Sports Center boasts of two indoor soccer fields with top-of-the-line new turf and sand infill for tournament or event ...View Details